Nakayama Mitsuboshi Steel Products, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Our Company") recognizes the importance of protectiong personal information in the advanced information and telecommunications society and will make efforts to protect personal informaiton based on the followng policies.
1. Acquistion of personal information
Our Company obtains personal information by lawful and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
- .Our Company uses the acquired personal information only for the purposes necessary to carry out business.
- In the event that Our Company uses personal information jointly with a third party or entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, it shall conduct a rigorous investigation into the third party and shall conduct appropriate supervision in order to let them maintain confidentiality.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company will not provide personal information to third parties without indivisul's prior consent, unless there is a justifiable reason.
4. Managing Personal Information
- Our Company keeps customer's personal information accurate and safe.
- .In order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information, Our Company will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc.
- Our Company will not leak personal information by taking it out or transfering it
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Elimination of Personal Information
Our company recognizes that an individual has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of his/her personal information, and will promptly respond to such requests, if any, to a reasonable extent.
6. .Organization and System
- Our Company will appoint a person responsible for personal information protection in order to properly manage it.
- Our Company educates its officers and employees (Hereinafter referred to as "officers and employees") on the protection and proper management of personal information to ensure the proper handling of personal information in daily operations.
7. Establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
In order to implement the policy, Our Company will establish the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program (Including this Policy, Personal Information Protection Rules and other relevant rules and regulations), implement it, disseminate it to our officers and employees and other relevant parties, maintain it and continuously improve it.
8. Compliance with laws and regulations
Our Company shall comply with laws and regulations on the protection of personal information as well as other norms in the handling of personal information.
- The revision or abolition of this Policy shall be governed by the Rules for the Management of Policies.
- Enactment and implementation: July 1, 2008